Volunteering your time with Global Care is the perfect opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of others. By joining one of our incredible Global Care teams, you’re also likely to meet new friends, learn different skills and have a lot of fun!
To find out more about joining a Local Global Care Operation, or our Disaster Response Volunteer Register, please fill out the volunteer form and our office will contact you: VOLUNTEER NOW!
Do you want to help raise funds to support the valuable of Global Care? We would love to hear from you!
Fundraising activities may include a community sausage sizzle, an adventure challenge, auction event, or trivia night. The possibilities are endless and are often only limited by the manpower needed to make it happen. Please email email@example.com to discuss your idea for a Global Care fundraising venture.
Global Care appreciates our faithful supporters who help us by continuing to pray for our organisation. This is a powerful ministry, and one that is of vital importance to Global Care.
Here is a list of prayer points that you can join us in believing God for:
- A clear vision of Global Care in the hearts of our INC leaders
- Continued growth of local Global Care operations, within Australia and overseas
- Unity and encouragement among our volunteer teams
- More opportunities in local communities to volunteer and serve
- The safety of our volunteers in the field, both physically and spiritually
- Favour with local and national grant applications
- Increased publicity of National Others Week to promote and demonstrate the power of kindness on an international scale
- More partnerships and donations for Global Care from businesses and donors, enabling Global Care to help more people
- New opportunities to have an influencing Christian voice in national politics
- More lives to be transformed by the work of ‘Mates Helping Mates’
- God to be given all the glory, as we demonstrate Jesus’ love in action.
Support the Charity Mobile Plan
The Charity Mobile Plan (CMP) is powered by a long-standing, philanthropic partnership with Network Communications and Optus.
You can get the latest phone, be on the best Optus mobile plan, keep your existing mobile number…. and support Global Care financially, all at the same time.
How does the CMP work?
- Sign up or renew your existing Optus plan with Network Communications. Visit charitymobile.com.au for more information and a store locator.
- Select Global Care as your preferred charity.
- Network Communications will then donate 5% of your monthly mobile bill to Global Care. This doesn’t cost you a cent, but collectively makes a huge difference for Global Care and the people we help.
Make your mobile service count!
* The Charity Mobile Plan is only available through Network Communications. You must connect to a valid Optus Post Paid plan to be eligible to connect to the CMP. Optus wireless broadband is excluded.