Global Care International
Global Care provides humanitarian aid on an international scale
Global Care is part of a worldwide network, with 28 International Global Care operations including Solomon Islands, Africa, Brazil, Chile, Fiji, New Zealand, Vanuatu, and Venezuela, to name a few.
Some of our international operations include:
- Micro-enterprise programs that fund and foster small business within impoverished communities around the world, through goat-banks, pig farms, and chicken rearing programs
- Provision of medical supplies and equipment across the African continent
- Practical and financial support to those affected by the 2017 bush fires in Chile
- Literacy programs for children in developing countries, such as Papua New Guinea
- Restorative construction work after various natural disasters, including floods and cyclones.