Global Care provides humanitarian aid on an international scale
Global Care is part of a worldwide network, with 28 International Global Care operations including Solomon Islands, Africa, Brazil, Chile, Fiji, New Zealand, Vanuatu, and Venezuela, to name a few.
Some of our international operations include:
- Micro-enterprise programs that fund and foster small business within impoverished communities around the world, through goat-banks, pig farms, and chicken rearing programs
- Provision of medical supplies and equipment across the African continent
- Practical and financial support to those affected by the 2017 bush fires in Chile
- Literacy programs for children in developing countries, such as Papua New Guinea
- Restorative construction work after various natural disasters, including floods and cyclones.
If you would like to help as a Global Care disaster relief volunteer, please head to the Get Involved page and get in touch.
If you are able to donate to the disaster relief work of Global Care by making a tax deductible donation, please click here
For further information about how to help after a disaster, please contact us